Time is flying by and things seem to be moving at lightning speed. Sometimes. I don’t have a ton of patience and I wanted to be moved in months ago, but apparently Homes by West Bay prefers to build the home correctly and take their time, rather than rush through it to appease me! Crazy stuff but to be honest, our Key West II in Anclote Reserve at Starkey Ranch is looking pretty nice!
In the past 30 or so days, here’s what we’ve seen get started and completed:
- Insulation and dry wall installed.
- Interior of the home painted (Yes, Annie… agreeable grey).
- Driveway, walkway and front porch pavers installed.
- Stucco applied to the exterior of the home and exterior painting completed.
- Roof installed (almost done!)
- Sidewalk installed
- Cabinets delivered for the kitchen and all bathrooms
- Tile work has started for the bathrooms
We are still on track for a final inspection in late January and a closing in early February! We hope everything remains on track, as we’ve got a baby due in early February! Nothing like closing on a house, moving and taking in a new family member! Exciting times ahead!