Homes by WestBay has really kicked our Key West II in Anclote Reserve at Starkey Ranch in to high gear! We recently completed our “cabinet inspection”, which consists of meeting with our construction manager, Steven Blevins, to review the cabinets and ensure that everything was there and installed. We also spent a bit of time going through some issues he had already identified and was addressing. We’ve found that Steven is really on top of his game and is very proactive, rather than being reactive. We had received quite a few recommendations for him so I’m glad he was assigned to us by Homes by WestBay.
At this point in time, quite a bit has been done….
- Shutters (both decorative and hurricane) have been painted and installed.
- Driveway repaired (again…)
- Plumbing fixtures have been installed (yay, toilets!).
- A/C systems were installed for both floors.
- Lighting was installed (What a waste… Jeff is going to literally rip and replace almost all of it!)
- Our flooring was installed (vinyl plank and carpet in the bedrooms and on the stairs).
- Yard was sodded and landscaped.
- Lots and lots of small, finish type work.
We are set to close on Tuesday, February 4th and can’t be more excited. Our plan is to take a few weeks to move in, as Jeff and his father are going to do quite a bit of work getting the house ready. We have tons of fans, light fixtures and miscellaneous other projects he wants to complete before we move in. I’m not sure we’re going to make it that long but we will see.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. As always, in accordance with Homes by WestBay rules, we promise we didn’t take any of these from inside. 🙂
(You can click on the images to get the original, full size image)